A Minimally Invasive Treatment to Get Your Dream Smile
Achieving a perfect smile has never been easier! Bioclear is a revolutionary new cosmetic dentistry treatment that corrects aesthetic imperfections on your tooth while preserving the general tooth structure.
Rather than having to shave down a tooth so it can fit a veneer or dental crown, Bioclear is a minimally invasive treatment that wraps a tooth in an ultra-thin layer of dental composite to mold a fully functional tooth.
Dr. Julie Jang of Harmony Family Dentistry has completed rigorous training for Bioclear and is now one of the leading providers of this exciting cosmetic treatment in the state of Washington.
Benefits of Bioclear
- Improves the appearance of misshapen or undersized teeth.
- Repairs cracks and tips in your teeth.
- Covers stained or discolored teeth to create a brighter, whiter smile.
- Can mimic the effects of a veneer or crown without damaging the healthy tooth in the process.
- Cheaper than many other cosmetic dentistry options.
- Quicker than other cosmetic dentistry options and can be completed in a single appointment.
- Is considered one of the best treatments for eliminating diastemas, which are the black, triangular gaps between the teeth (close to the gums). By filling in these areas, your teeth not only look nicer, but are also less susceptible to plaque buildup.
- Lasts twice as long as dental bonding, a similar but less effective treatment that uses composite resin.
How Does Bioclear Work?
To begin, our dental team gives your teeth a deep cleaning to remove any bacteria. Next, Dr. Julie selects a mylar form that goes around the tooth. The form acts as a mold to create your desired tooth shape. Dr. Julie carefully injects the special composite resin in liquid form into the mold. She then shines an ultraviolet light to harden the resin so that it remains around your tooth indefinitely. She can scrape and polish the results to ensure that your tooth looks exactly as you intended and matches your other teeth.
Bioclear’s Long-Lasting Results
On average, the molded composite resin from Bioclear lasts on your teeth about one decade — which is at least twice as long as conventional dental bonding!
To maximize the amount of time Bioclear lasts, avoid chewing on hard foods and objects (like fingernails) that could potentially crack or chip the composite resin.
Although Bioclear is remarkably stain-resistant, smoking and drinking dark beverages like red wine and coffee can stain your teeth over time. Use moderation to ensure your teeth do not lose their appealing white color.
Choose Dr. Julie for a Dental Upgrade
Dr. Julie studied directly with Bioclear experts to learn the best techniques for producing superior results with this exciting cosmetic treatment. If you have always wanted whiter, straighter, and/or longer teeth but have hesitated to get porcelain veneers because of the cost or the permanent changes to your teeth, Bioclear is the option you have been waiting for!