We work with CareCredit! Click the logo below to apply:
For those using dental insurance benefits, we will be happy to assist you with your benefits as a courtesy. We will help estimate your benefits and ask that you pay the patient portion at the time of service. Please remember your dental insurance is a contract benefit between you, your employer, and the insurance company. Ultimately, you are responsible for the cost of treatment performed.
Harmony Smile Membership:
$99 per person and $49 for each additional family member — a one time fee for a life time of care!
How does Harmony Smile Membership compare to other insurance plans?
- 10% savings on preventive and restorative treatment
- No yearly maximum limits
- No contracts
- No insurance claims to submit
- Enrollment that is quick and easy
- No monthly dues
- No waiting periods – use benefits immediately
- No yearly re-enrollment fee
- A one time set up fee for a lifetime of service
- Care from the dentist at a technically advanced facility with an array of amenities to make each visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible
Harmony Kleer Plan
How can we do this?
By offering the plan directly to you, we remove the cost and hassle of a middle man. We keep it simple, pass the savings to you, and focus on your oral care.
- Benefits start immediately. Join today, save today!
- Includes cleanings, exams and routine x-rays at no additional cost.
- Provides exclusive discounts off other procedures, like fillings.
- Includes 100% price transparency.
- There are no deductibles, annual maximus, or pre-approvals.
- Membership runs for 12 months from the date you join.
Our care plans are customized for you and include preventive care at no additional cost. Plus, each care plan includes these additional benefits.
Treatment Discounts: 15% discount off procedures completed at our practice like fillings.