A Brand-New Mouth Is Waiting for You
Do you miss having a beautiful smile? Even if you have significant dental problems, having attractive, natural-looking teeth is not farfetched. Top dentist Dr. Julie Jang helps patients to overcome various dental problems to recapture a complete smile. Full mouth restoration is a customized combination of restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures to make your mouth whole again.
Who Is a Candidate for Full Mouth Restoration?
You may be a good candidate for this dental plan if you have:
- Weaker oral health due to poor brushing and flossing for an extended period of time
- Bruxism/grind your teeth while sleeping
- An injury to the mouth that knocked out or damaged your teeth
- Periodontitis (advanced gum disease)
- A medical condition that makes your teeth more susceptible to infection or decay
Often, patients put off important dental care because they feel embarrassed about the state of their mouth, but this embarrassment isn’t necessary. Dr. Julie is a compassionate professional who wants to help and uplift her patients, not pass judgment. It is much more productive to take care of your dental problems now rather than attempting to hide your smile for the rest of your life.
Full Mouth Restoration Benefits
Many patients focus on the aesthetic benefits of full mouth restoration, but the functional benefits are also important. With a complete set of teeth, you have a much easier time chewing and speaking. Replacement teeth also help your jaw to maintain its structure, since the jawbone can start to erode without tooth roots — or something mimicking tooth roots.
Popular Full Mouth Restoration Procedures
Every full mouth restoration includes a variety of procedures customized to your individual needs. After examining your mouth and taking digital images, Dr. Julie may suggest some of the following treatments to make your smile whole and attractive once again:
- Dental Crowns Crowns are placed over a tooth that has become weak from decay or damage like a crack or chip. This both strengthens the tooth so that it can survive long term and improves it from an aesthetic standpoint. Crowns match the color of your other teeth and can be utilized as part of a larger rehabilitation procedure.
- Dental Implants An implant is an artificial tooth that is surgically attached to your jawbone with a metal post. The post helps to keep the jawbone strong and your bite functioning at full capacity. You may replace as many teeth as necessary with dental implants, but it may be more cost efficient to choose another procedure for multiple teeth, particularly when multiple teeth are missing in a row.
- Dental Bridges A dental bridge is a prosthetic device that fills in a gap left by a missing tooth (or multiple missing teeth). By completing the space, our teeth do not drift out of place. Harmony Family Dentistry offers traditional fixed bridges, cantilever bridges, and Maryland bonded bridges.
Why So Many Patients Choose Dr. Julie for Full Mouth Restoration
While choosing a dentist you can trust is always a good idea, doing so is all the more important if you need a series of complex procedures. Dr. Julie is a popular choice for full mouth restoration patients because of her high level of skill and non-judgmental approach: she exhibits compassion and ensures that each part of your full mouth restoration plan is as comfortable and easy for you as possible. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Julie, please call 360-882-7866.