Dental Sleep Device Options
There are multiple routes you can go when choosing a dental sleep device. Below are a few options as well as the description. If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please give us a call at 360-882-7866.
- One of the most popular choices for snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Allows for patient comfort and lateral jaw movement.
- The appliance is traditionally fabricated with adjustable screws in the maxillary appliance to allow for further mandibular advancement.
- The Adjustable Herbst® is a two-piece construction held together with two inseparable hinged mechanisms which are designed with advancement screws to allow for titration and advancement of the mandible.
- The Adjustable Herbst® is designed for incremental advancement of the mandible to the desired position.
- Fully adjustable on a horizontal plane, providing dentists the ability to locate the ideal mandibular position.
- The maxillary component utilizes an adjustable screw and hook which interfaces with a lower socket or lower lingual bar to hold the mandible in the desired position.
- The smallest of our obstruction sleep apnea appliances.
- The individual trays are constructed of 2mm vacuum form material and are held together with straps of varying lengths and flexibility.
- These straps provide unsurpassed lateral movement and comfort as well as dictating the amount of mandibular advancement.